Monday, June 30, 2014

Kaylee: A Woman and Her Mustang


When Kaylee and I brainstormed atmospheric portraits, we threw around several ideas. There are a several rural towns nearby, and we discussed some shots with fields (cliche, I know), streams, orchards, or whatever the bucolic landscape could provide.

One thing Kaylee knew, she wanted her car included in some way. I was excited about that detail because her car would make the session unique to her.

Kaylee also made it clear that her car was her baby. 

"I'm picky when people take pics of my car," she said. 

So, after a quick jaunt to a town with some great scenery for portraiture, we started a mini shoot with (in my opinion) some very nice results! Scroll down for some more of Kaylee and her Mustang!

(Hopefully we did the car (and the model) some justice!)






No comments:

Post a Comment