Thursday, June 4, 2015

Laurie and Austin: Married at the Montague Retreat Center

"I wanna make you smile,
whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
All I wanna do,

is grow old with you.

(...)

Oh I could be the man,
who grows old with you.

I wanna grow old with you."

-Adam Sandler, The Wedding Singer









 







 
















 










 
 












 






We love our wedding vendor friends! Check out these other vendors that made the Laurie and Austin wedding possible!

DJ/MC and Photo Booth: Real Sound Productions 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Laurie and Austin! Wow, I just loved this large garden area which you have booked for your wedding ceremony. Yeah here we get huge space for any kind of celebrations. Should I book this place for my wedding anniversary or rent a space for an event?

    ReplyDelete